Open a bank account in Malta
Open a bank account in Malta as soon as possible, because the Naga professionals have extensive experience in this area in Malta.
Open a bank account in Malta from 180 000 rubles
The Republic of Malta is part of the European Union, therefore applies EU-wide rules for opening bank accounts of non-residents.
To open an account will require a Maltese company:
– Registration certificate.
– An income statement.;
– Documents founders..
– Documents of the authorized account management.
– Statement from the bank, where open (was opened) score.
– Other documents requested by the bank.
BENEFITS bank accounts in Maltese BANK
– Opening to a non-resident.
– The lack of strict requirements for the account owner.
– Banking sector stability.
– A wide range of banking services.
– Agreements with many countries to avoid double taxation.
– Service in English.
– Free access to the EU market.
POPULAR Maltese BANKS
APS Bank - one of the oldest banks in Malta. Characterized by loyalty and low tariffs.
Bank of Valletta - cheapest rates and high interest rates on deposit.
BANIF Bank - using innovations in banking, a high level of service, works including with international companies.
Lombard Bank - gives out loans to startups, It provides a wide range of services.
Sparkasse Bank Malta - thanks to the stability of a reputable bank, possible to open an account with flexible terms.