Policy with respect to personal data processing
Policy with respect to personal data processing
This policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law 27.07.2006. №152-FZ "On Personal Data", and determines the order of processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data Ltd “Bridges UELF MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS” (further - Operator).
- The operator puts its most important purpose and conditions of their activities the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of their personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family privacy.
- This Operator's policy with regard to processing of personal data (etc. - Politics) It applies to all information, which the operator can obtain about visitors to your website http://bridgescorp.ru.
basic concepts, Used in Politics
- Automated processing of personal data - personal data processing by means of computer equipment;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of processing of personal data (except in cases, if processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - collection of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their access to the Internet network address http://bridgescorp.ru;
- The information system of personal data - a set contained in the databases of personal Data, and ensure their processing of information technologies and means;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without more information, the personal data belonging to a particular user, or other entity of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), committed with the use of automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, elaboration (update, change), extraction, using, transfer (Spread, provision, access), obezlichivanie, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - the state body, municipal authority, legal or natural person, alone or together with others, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as defining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data, be processed, actions (operations), committed with personal data;
- Personal Data - any information, related directly or indirectly to a specific or defined by the user web site http://bridgescorp.ru;
- User - any web site visitor http://bridgescorp.ru;
- The provision of personal data - actions, aimed at the disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons;
- Distribution of personal data - any action, aimed at solving the indefinite number of persons personal data (transfer of personal data) or to become acquainted with the personal data of the general public, including disclosure of personal data in the media, accommodation information and telecommunications networks or the provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - personal data transfer to the territory of a foreign state authority of a foreign state, a foreign person or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any action, as a result of which the personal data will be deleted irrevocably with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) result of which recording media are destroyed personal data.
The operator can process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- e-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- Also on site there is the collection and processing anonymous data about visitors (including. Files «cookie») with the help of Internet statistics service (Yandex and Google Analytics metrics and other).
- The above data hereinafter Politicians united by a common concept of personal data.
purpose of the processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing of personal data of users - inform the users by sending emails; conclusion, performance and termination of civil contracts.
- Also, the Operator has the right to send the user a notification about new products and services, Special offers and events. The user can always opt out of receiving information messages, giving the operator an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Rejection of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
- Anonymous data Members, collected through the Internet statistics service, are used to gather information about the user's actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
Legal basis of personal data
- The operator handles the personal data of users only if they are filled and / or sent to the user through their own special forms, located on the site http://bridgescorp.ru. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, User agrees with this Policy.
The procedure for collection, store, transfer and other processing of personal data
Security of personal data, which are processed by the Operator, It is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures, required for full implementation of the requirements of the current legislation on personal data protection.
- The operator shall ensure the safety of personal data and shall take all possible measures, exclusive access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
- User's personal data will never, Under no circumstances will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases, related to the execution of the current legislation.
- In the case of inaccuracies in personal data, The user can update their own, by sending a notice to the Operator to Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "personal data Actualization".
- Term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, giving the operator a notice by email to the email address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data is required to ensure that, that foreign country, the territory of which it is supposed to carry out the transfer of personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries, do not meet the above requirements, It can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of personal data and / or performance of a contract, a party which is the subject of personal data.
- The user can get any clarification on issues of interest, relating to the processing of his personal data, Contact your carrier via email email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes to the personal data processing policy Operator. Policy is valid indefinitely until you replace it with a new version.
- Current version of the Policy is available free on the Internet at http://bridgescorp.ru/.