Registration of the company in Poland
Benefits of registering a company in Poland:
– Convenience of working with European partners
– There are no restrictions on activities
– Favorable geographical position
– Developed infrastructure.
– Share capital has a minimum size (5000 Polish zloty, about 1400 Doll. USA)
Registration and subsequent maintenance of the company have an affordable cost..
Rapid pace of economic development.
Registration of a company in Poland makes it possible to obtain a residence permit after 3 years.
Registration of a company in Poland from 115 000 rubles, company registration in Poland
Poland's economy is growing steadily, political system is stable, which provides attractiveness for investing and doing business.
Basic taxes, applicable to companies, operating in Poland:
– corporate income tax - 19%
– personal income tax 18% or 32% (if annual income exceeds 85 528 Polish zloty)
– non-resident income tax 20% (applies only if the foreign company does not have a tax residency certificate, or in case of using certain services)
– dividends 19%
– royalty 20%
– value added tax 23% (standard rate)
– civil transaction tax 0,1-2%
Among the many forms of legal entity, the most popular is a limited liability company (Private Limited company). The opening of an LLC in Poland allows you to engage in almost any activity, which does not contradict the legislation of the country. Its useful to note, that the necessary starting capital for creating a limited liability company is only 5000 Polish zloty (about 1400 Doll. USA).
Sp. z o.o can be created by one individual. Also sp. z o.o can be created using both your own, foreign capital. However, in case of attracting foreign capital, such a company is subject to double taxation.